The Moopets

Drtooth

Reaction score
Of the small things that bothered me about the new film (again, it all comes down to wanting more in every single case) is that there should have been a lot more use of the characters. I don't know where they'd fit in with the new movie's plot, but I'd LOVE to see those characters (at least Poogy) come back for a TV special or as part of a regular series. It's perfectly in Kermit's character to give them a second chance.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I still say Kermoot should love Miss Poooooogy...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Actually the way Kermoot and Poogy would act probably wouldn't be too far off of how the real Kermit & Piggy act. Physically, and verbally abusive. :embarrassed:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I already came up with it.
Poogy will frequently hit him, but since he was raised to treat women nicely, he only abuses her verbally, but they still love eachother.
If he kisses her, he gets slapped, but he does it again, and then she smiles a little.

Complicated. Maybe they'll come up with something better.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I already came up with it.
Poogy will frequently hit him, but since he was raised to treat women nicely, he only abuses her verbally, but they still love eachother.
If he kisses her, he gets slapped, but he does it again, and then she smiles a little.

Complicated. Maybe they'll come up with something better.
That's basically the REAL Kermit & Piggy. :stick_out_tongue: Only your reversing the kissing part on Kermit instead of Piggy. :/

Drtooth

Reaction score
I still say Kermoot should love Miss Poooooogy...
Actually, I'd love it if Kermoot and Poogy barely cared about each other or even spent any time together outside that stage show. I kinda like to think that The Moopets is a very loose group of characters who'd leave each other if a better offer came along... that's kinda hinted (for me) how Poogy was the only one Kermit hired and it didn't seem that there was any protest from any of the others. As opposed to the closeknit Muppets and how Kermit was almost devastated that Piggy wouldn't join them, and likewise Piggy's decision to join them anyway.

As far as doppelgangers go, there's something about the idea of shipping Kismet the Toad with Poogy. I mean, if anything else, Kismet was an established con-man and Poogy was an established possible convict (I don't see too many knife weilding people staying out of trouble).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well you could say Fozzie sort of hired Poogy because he was the one that knew her from his gig in Vegas. Kermit didn't really know her. And besides when Piggy said no they were desperate. Cause you knew Kermit wasn't gonna beg Piggy to come back.

Misskermie

Reaction score
What if...
Fozzie knows Poogy because...
They were...
O_________o Do I need to say the last word?