The Mighty Favog

matteo1961

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to find the name of a character from The Muppet Show and the episodes in which he appeared. He was a stone-faced character (like a tiki), just a face with a deep voice. People would ask him a question and he would first answer with the announcement: "I am the Great (Pvavahd?)". Then he would answer the question.

I got a big kick out of this small skit. What is this character's name and which episodes did he appear? Thanks.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hello,

I am trying to find the name of a character from The Muppet Show and the episodes in which he appeared. He was a stone-faced character (like a tiki), just a face with a deep voice. People would ask him a question and he would first answer with the announcement: "I am the Great (Pvavahd?)". Then he would answer the question.

I got a big kick out of this small skit. What is this character's name and which episodes did he appear? Thanks.
He was on the recurring sketches of "The Land of the Gorch" on the FIRST season of SNL. Which is available now on dvd!

matteo1961

Reaction score
Thank You!

Hi Barry,

Thanks for that quick reply - that's HIM! My family will get a kick out of this, we were trying to recall it at a recent party. I appreciate it.

- Matt