The Mayhem Bus on display

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
tomorrow oct. 3rd ,The Bus , :flirt: electric mayhem will be on display at Greenville illinois airport. this is a Childrens Miracle Network benefit show. everyone is welcome to stop in for pictures and a tour of the interior. roger

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
You are so cool to let everyone else see the Bus! You're gonna take some pictures right? Maybe it'll be on your local news, that would be kewl!

Keep us posted!

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
The show at the airport was great and we had a lot of nice people tour the bus. there were people who knew what the bus was :big_grin: , there were people who were just curious about what the bus was :confused: and there were the very small children who didn't know what the bus was but were fascinated by the colors and wasted to tour the interior :smile: ! we had a request to bring it to a customer appreciation day in Greenville. So it's back to Greenville Illinois on the 23 of October 2004 for a 3 hour tour. So in an effort to keep the muppet legacy alive, in this area anyway were going to do a presentation and tell our stories. we will be at the circle w tire shop in Greenville il. it's just 1 1/2 hours out of St. Louis Mo. or 2 hours from Springfield Il. look it up on mapquest and bring your camera. we'll be there from 11am to about 3 pm. roger

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Wow--that's so cool! I wish I'd been able to see the bus, but I'm glad you got a good turnout.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Very cool. Is that the same EM bus from Muppets From Space? If not, where is that one?

Whatever

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Very cool. Is that the same EM bus from Muppets From Space? If not, where is that one?
It's the Muppet Movie EM bus. :flirt: :cool: :big_grin:

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
yes it is The Bus that was used in both the Muppet Movie and Muppets from space. the interior was diffrent in both movies but the exteriors were the same. i'm trying to do an article for muppetcentral but find i'm not much of a writer :concern: . roger

Camellia

Reaction score
Muppet Bus

hi, thanks for posting your info about the bus. Are you the original owner? I recall a few years ago when it was for sale on ebay by someone in Oregon. Did you buy it then, or do you still own it?

Yes, it would be great to have an article on it complete with pictures on Muppet Central!

hehe... I enjoy writing... you want to send details... I'll be happy to help you write...

info AT camelliasoftware.com

cheers,
Camellia

gipsey muppet

Reaction score
thanks foe the offer to ghost my article camellia if all else fails i may email you .there are so many details about the bus and so many stories that they get jumbled :confused: in the writing.
we aren't the original owners, we bought from probably the second owner who had The Bus nearly 20 years. ther is a thread on this site that starts something like " i saw the muppet bus on a trailer" that was when it was coming out to live with us.
we might add that we don't intend to shut the bus away from its fans :flirt: and anyone who wants to visit is welcome, email me or post to setup a visit date and time, bring your camera.
roger and cindy