The Mall: A Muppet/Sesame/FR fan's dream

beaker

Reaction score
Well well well. So on the way to the bay area, I stopped by this one mall today. Get this...not one but *TWO* Hot Topic(the 80's/goth/punk emporium) stores in this mall(the other one was called "TORID")
And what did these establishments have? TWO ROWS of *COOL* NON CRAPPY Sesame Street shirts, accessories, and stuff!
They had this new one, with Grover, Harry, and some orange monster playing metal that said "Monsters Of Rock". They had some really cool army looking Sesame shirts...Snuffy, Count, Bert...so much stuff(stickers, etc) They even had some Fraggle Rock and Dark Crystal shirts/stuff....as well as the usual Muppet Show stuff.

THEN...it gets better...went next door to Suncoast. A whole section of NEW Muppet Show stuff! A front and back and side endcap...TONS of Sababa/Igel and Nanco plushes, Monopoly, Mega Animal, Series 4, and a ton of other stuff(the other displays were TMNT and Matrix Reloaded so ya knew I was in heaven^_^)

Claires had some new Muppet stuff(car freshners, PEZ, etc) Mrs. Fields had their Sesame thing...and all the Jack in the Boxes still have their
Muppet Show action figure menus going strong.

So yeah, if you have a mall in your area and have a little extra spending money...harken forth!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
COOL!
Oh yeah the orange monster is Frazzle!

beaker

Reaction score
Hey, it was like 6am when I posted that, heh. Yes, Frazzle and Herry...*very* cool shirt. It was nice to see nice quality unitie sesame shirts there.