The Making of My Rowlf Replica Puppet

vic

Reaction score
He looks Fabulous. Did you say where you got that color fur? I can't find any that color...
Thankyou I am very glad you like it so far :smile: I got the fur of a vendor in eBay that had 5 yards for sale. I know it was very painful to get that color I must of ordered about 6 different swatches from different vendors until finally I lucked out. If I see that vendor again I will ask him for you.

scandell

Reaction score
Thankyou I am very glad you like it so far :smile: I got the fur of a vendor in eBay that had 5 yards for sale. I know it was very painful to get that color I must of ordered about 6 different swatches from different vendors until finally I lucked out. If I see that vendor again I will ask him for you.
That would be great. Please do! :smile:

scandell

Reaction score
I would spray paint that nose with a transparent gloss too. :smile:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I love your Rowlf replica. He looks just like Henson's Rowlf. Please post some updates.
He is another one of my favorite muppets.

vic

Reaction score
I love your Rowlf replica. He looks just like Henson's Rowlf. Please post some updates.
He is another one of my favorite muppets.
Hi Zoot , sorry took me so long to get back to you, I been away. I have not continued with Rowlf ... But don't worry he is safe inside of a box right now waiting for me to finish him and I will! I am going to let the summer pass cause I been to busy training .... Ironically enough a do a lot of BOXING I guess working with the muppets and playing piano is my passive side that helps me remain balanced in life :smile: I will get back to him on October and I will star posting pics again.

Take care,

Vic