The Loud House Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, we finally got our first look at TLH's live action Christmas special, and honestly . . . I was expecting a lot worse.

Though, there's something about them that makes them feel more like they're playing the Louds for an SNL skit or something. I'm just glad Lucy doesn't look as legit scary and creepy as some fan interpretations of her in live action have looked.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I almost feel like some of the actual voice actors from the show may be dubbing some of these kids, because their voices sound almost too spot on; that actually sounds like Nika Futterman's voice coming out the girl playing Luna, and likewise, that actually sounds like Lara Jill Miller's Lisa voice and lisp, if maybe just slightly higher.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just when you think the fandom can't get anymore toxic, apparently some troll with a stick up his butt has been repeatedly creating sock puppet accounts on social media for the sole purpose of harassing the actress playing Lynn in the live action movie all because he apparently doesn't think she's right for the part. And it's gotten so bad, her mother is actually stepping in to try to put a stop to it . . . how sad is that?

On another note, even though it's only logical that they got real twins to play Lana and Lola, the fact that they ended up getting real-life sisters to play Luan and Lucy is actually really adorable.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What do you bet that this will end going the FOP route? Nobody will even like this live-action TLH movie, but Nick will decide to keep making more of them anyway simply because they're Nick.
Even though I know Jerry would be fine with seeing more of live-action Leni.

On another note, I once read somewhere that Chris Savino was considering branching out into live action at some point back when he still had a career; somehow, I can just imagine he's laying around somewhere and silently crying himself to sleep at night knowing he's not involved with any live action TLH projects.