The Loud House Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Why do I get the feeling they'll probably end up casting Billie Eilish as Luna?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

I can see her in that role.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

I mean hey, if she can nail the role down. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Honestly, the idea of live-action Lucy is actually quite unsettling:

Nope! I need a safe space looking at this

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I didn't think this would be happening till next season, but it's apparently happening much sooner, as one upcoming new episode will be about. . . .
Leni trying to stop Lori from going off to college.
On the other hand, this will potentially be one less obstacle @LittleJerry92 would have to deal with. 😈
(You so had that coming)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Something to share. . . .
I tried becoming a writer for this show.

A few months ago, I wrote a script for this show, and looked into getting it submitted; I contacted the head writer to inquire about what sort of procedures they may have, but I only received a response from him very recently. I thought the process would be as simple as having to fill out and sign a release form to attach with my submission (so it wouldn't be rejected as unsolicited material), then wait and see what they had to say, which is how it went when I wrote a script for ARTHUR several years ago (which they never used). However, the head writer informed me that Nickelodeon has nothing in place for them that would allow THE LOUD HOUSE writers to legally accept and read scripts for their own show, so unlike ARTHUR, there's no way I can actually, legally submit my script for THE LOUD HOUSE - not even as a freelance.

Yeah, it's disappointing (especially since I'm far more confident in my LOUD HOUSE script than I was in my ARTHUR script, in hindsight), but that's show biz.

But, that doesn't mean I can't simply adapt my script into a fanfic . . . which is what I've done. And the nice thing about doing it as a fanfic is I'm not restricted to the confines of a time limit that's like 10 minutes and 40 seconds, so not only was I able to add a few more little details back in that I initially cut from my script, but I was also able to really beef up some of the dialogue and exposition; so if you want to check it out, here it is:

I have other episode ideas (some more polished than others) that I may try to write as fanfics as well sometime in the future, but for right now, this is what I planned on submitted to them in hopes that they would use it for an actual episode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If they ever wanted to try tackling more serious subject matter on the show like they say they do, I think one idea that could actually make for a really interesting episode would be if either Luna or Luan's online presence grew so much to the point that either of them end up having to deal with an unwanted cyber-stalker. It'd probably work better for Luna, since it seems like musical artists easily garner a huge online following - a friend of mine even suggested her stalker being unable to accept Luna's in a relationship with a girl like Sam, and vows to break them up so he can have Luna all to himself.

I mean, we know crap like this happens . . . even Mr. Enter, of all people, dealt with a cyber-stalker in recent years.