The Lives of Waldorf and Statler

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, I figured, why else would she looks like him?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Well, I figured, why else would she looks like him?
Michael and Janet Jackson look like each other but aren't related. Oh wait, yes they are. Point taken

Xerus

Reaction score
Frogster said:
Wow, I didn't know this. What episode did Statler's grandson show up at?
Well, I don't remember who the guest star was, but Statler's grandson appeared in the opening number singing, "Why Don't You Get Things Started?" in baby language.

Then it showed Bobby Benson's Baby Band performing and Waldorf found a baby in their box. Statler explains that's his grandson and he's babysitting. And the baby turns out to be a heckler just like his grandpa.

This episode also featured the Pigs in Space crew exploring the planet Koozbane. Not discovering some talking hills.

WALDORF: "The hills are alive!"

STATLER AND BABY: "With the sound of music!"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did you say "not discovering talking hills"?

Were they meant to have, but didn't? Or did you get that wrong? Or why did Waldorf say they were alive if they wern't? Sarcasm maybe?

Also, I didn't realise that Statler had children! If so he must be married too. But, who to? Waldorf's sister maybe?

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Just figured something out about Waldorf and Astoria! It's the Waldorf-Astoria hotel! I love Astoria, she's one of my favourite characters!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
You didn't know that before? Oh, Tutter! Yes, it was named after that hotel.

Xerus

Reaction score
Beauregard said:

Were they meant to have, but didn't? Or did you get that wrong? Or why did Waldorf say they were alive if they wern't? Sarcasm maybe?

The Pigs in Space discovered no life on Koozbane, so they went back to their ship. After they left, two hills start talking. A wife hill thought they heard some noises. But the husband hill tells his wife to go back to sleep.

And Waldorf shouts. "The hills are alive!"

Also, I didn't realise that Statler had children! If so he must be married too. But, who to? Waldorf's sister maybe?
In the Linda Lavin episode when Waldorf and Statler were singing about their lives, Statler said his third wife left him, but then came back. So Statler must've been married 3 times.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*snicker*

Why would any lady want to marry one of those two grumps?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
If I recall, they were looking for intelligent life on the planet and not having found any, left. Camera pans down to some little rises on the planet's surface and they started talking to one another, so the PIS crew missed it totally.