Super Scooter
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Dec 17, 2002
- Messages
- 6,255
- Reaction score
- 110
I'm looking for the Land of Gorch sketches from SNL's first season.
Did anyone tape them?
If you did, could you send me a copy? I've been looking everywhere for them, and I think E! cuts those sketches out when they show the first seaon episodes. (except once. I got to see Scred sing "I got you, Babe" to... I wasn't even paying attention to the guest star!)
Did anyone tape them?
If you did, could you send me a copy? I've been looking everywhere for them, and I think E! cuts those sketches out when they show the first seaon episodes. (except once. I got to see Scred sing "I got you, Babe" to... I wasn't even paying attention to the guest star!)
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+