The Jim Henson Hour

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Warrick-

I proposed an exclusive (for annuals or such) trade a while back, but I'm not sure if you received the post.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes! I too remember the Jim Henson Hour. The one thing that made me Naive in my youth was not getting into the second half (Storyteller) because I never liked Drama or Action. I like the segments now, fine pieces of work. But what I wish was that I taped the Dog City special. All my life, I couldn't remember anything about it. All I can remember is the cartoon show on Fox. Also, I liked Digit the robot.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Did you post it on here ?
I didnt get it !

It would be great if you could help me out !

See ya

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yup, I posted it. I'm really broke and these figures are gonna break me more, but I could definitely help you out for some sort of trade.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ryan-

Darn these threads. I somehow miss so many messages. Thanx for the offer. I will definitely contact you when I am able. I have little new to trade these days, but I'm sure something could be arranged.

Thog

Reaction score
I love Digit. I wish that they would bring him back. I saw the Cosby Show the other day and they had cut out the part where he need Cliff to hit him to fix him. But I guess they do cut stuff out when shows go into syndications for time constraints due to commercials.

Dan

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes! Digit was my favorite. Somehow he reminded me of Christopher Lloyd's character on Taxi (reverend Jim) only in robot/android form.

beaker

Reaction score
>>Yes! Digit was my favorite. Somehow he reminded me of Christopher Lloyd's character on Taxi (reverend Jim) only in robot/android form<<<

Yeah, Digit is one of my all time fave characters(next to Beaker, Pepe, Swedish Chef and the Fraggle gang)
I think he is definately spose to be very Christopher Lloyd-esque. I also love th efact hes kind of like The Matrix, being able to plug into virtual mainframes and satelite networks. They need to bring him back! I also really like dlindburgh, zondra, and leon on jhh.

finally, does anyone have a good quality uncut jhh test pilot(tubes) or cosby show muppet episode???

///beaker///

*who hopes digit returns in some cameo form or so soon*