The International Muppet Trade Group - Membership Sign Up

jediX

Reaction score
Well, I'm very experienced in the field of web design stuff (well, I think so at least, lol) so I could whip us up a professional looking site in a couple of hours if you give me ideas what to add. A member list would be a good idea... I dunno. lol

Erine81981

Reaction score
Its what ever you want to do. Thats what I think Phillip would say. I woundn't mind seeing a web site full of that stuff. If you want I have lots of pictures of the muppets, Sesame Street and Fraggles. Just post and I'll help on pics and stuff. If you want to I'll agree to it. :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Its what ever you want to do. Thats what I think Phillip would say. I woundn't mind seeing a web site full of that stuff. If you want I have lots of pictures of the muppets, Sesame Street and Fraggles. Just post and I'll help on pics and stuff. If you want to I'll agree to it. :cool:
Thanks, but I've got a pretty good handle on how I want to construct the group as I technically am (or will be) the owner.

-Matt

Erine81981

Reaction score
Come on Cantus! I wanted to help. Please!!! :halo: W/ cherry on top as well as sugar. I figured I could be second in command. That is if you want a survant? Come on, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Come on Cantus! I wanted to help. Please!!! :halo: W/ cherry on top as well as sugar. I figured I could be second in command. That is if you want a survant? Come on, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Heh, well, I'll email you when the site is in production and when picture selection is at hand.

-Matt

jediX

Reaction score
Well I'll be handling the site design ::salute to Cantus::, so I will probably need some images :wink: just assuming they aren't copyrighted lol.

Erine81981

Reaction score
No. There fine. Just when u need them just post here or email me.

jediX

Reaction score
Well it appears I wont be needing them after all..... :sympathy:

Good luck....................... :rolleyes:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
The website is complete. I will be launching it in conjunction with my personal trade sites, which should be up within this week.

-Matt