The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually haven't watched any reviews by The Mysterious Mr. Enter in a long time, but I see that he has evidently, at some point, abandoned The Mysterious part of his persona, and is basically just Mr. Enter now.

I remember a long time ago, one of the only times he actually showed his face on screen was because he was ranting about a cyberstalker he had who doxxed him and everything, and he showed his face because he wanted everyone to see that he was being dead serious about the incident and that he was not cool with it whatsoever.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I was putting up Christmas decorations outside tonight, and this girl rolling two suitcases came walking down the street and approached me . . . she said she was only ten, that her grandmother had kicked her out because she thought she was 18 and doesn't like 18-year-olds in the house, and that she needed to get to the airport to get home to some of her other family.

First of all, she didn't look like no ten-year-old . . . I mean I know I'm a little on the short side myself, but she was almost as tall as me . . . and she didn't seem too awfully distressed or distraught over being kicked out of a house like you would think a ten-year-old kid would be . . . and she seemed resistant to 911 being called to help her out.

I dunno, her story just didn't make a whole lot of sense.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The exact same computer that I've been using for years is all of the sudden identified as a "new device" by my Google account, so I've had reconfirm all of my security settings for no reason just Google could rest peacefully knowing it was indeed me signing into my own account on my own computer that I've been using for years to sign into my account.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Snow.

After over a week of unseasonably warm, springlike weather, waking up to snow on the ground this morning.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A lot of weird stuff happening in my house today. . . .

First this morning, the notification tone on my old cell phone sounded off . . . even though it's been dead for weeks, no longer has a number assigned to it, and doesn't have any service whatsoever due to be 3G, so how could I receive a notification on a dead phone that has no service?

Then I go downstairs, and notice the fake decorative tree (not a Christmas tree) had somehow toppled over and knocked a lamp off a table.

Then, I go into the kitchen, and there's suddenly an extra gallon of milk in the fridge that wasn't there before.

Then, I look in the pantry, and a certain utensil was mysteriously left lying out in the open - specifically, the utensil used for sharpening knives.

What is going on?