The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
2 things actually.

1) on my way to Granite Con, I accidentally stopped at a red light when I was turning right and forgot "right on red." (People behind me were NOT happy. :shifty: )

2) so for some reason, I thought @D'Snowth was wearing a yellow shirt in his group photo with the SS gang, I looked at it again and it was the brown one with the "I was raised in the street" shirt. Whoops!

On that subject though - now that I got my chance to meet Caroll, I really hope more SS cast members come down to New England.

Roscoe Orman is on my top to meet list, with Bob in second and Luis in third.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not sure what I did, or what happened, maybe I clipped a curb when turning or something, but I ended up blowing out the entire right front tire.

Needless to say . . . my driving privileges have been revoked until further notice. -_-

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The latter.

I've told them for years I don't belong behind the wheel of a motor vehicle.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I can relate to that.

It took me awhile to get used to my subaru outback with turning - literally hit at least 5 cars and scratched it. :rolleyes:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was trying to ask someone on here if they had any certain Sesame Street clips, turns out that they were all already on YouTube and was not even aware of that before asking.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I . . . kind of trolled Ryan Dillon a little on Twitter today. :embarrassed: