The Henson Stictch

practicecactus

Reaction score
..dear god..they're more evil than I thought....they're working in call centers!!!!
Head For the Hills!

Iokitek

Reaction score
I don't mean to be annoying. But when is this thread coming back on topic? :stick_out_tongue: There are lots of usefull chatprograms out there. I would suggest carrying on this 'conversation' using one of those.

Where are the moderators anyway? :smile: This has gone on for way too long already. Imagine someone looking for info on the Henson Stitch and having to wade through all this nonsense. Or even worse. When someone decided this was an interresting topic and asked to be notified by email on new replies. They would probably be really dissapointed to find that it's just more of the same nonsense. 5 pages of it by now even!

I don't want to be a troublemaker. But someone had to say it :smile:

practicecactus

Reaction score
yeah, it's about bloody time someone put a stop to this nonsense..

We just wanted to see how long it would take for someone to say something..turns out ..everyone is far too nice to step in and say something.Except you Iokitek..:smile:

Sorry folks,if this was annoying.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, PC, I tried to tell you, but Oh, no, no. You wouldn't listen :wink:

Only kidding.

Good point Iokitek. I thought the topic was finished after we'd put in links to other versions of the same topic. After that, I imagined it was a free for all. I didn't think of thsoe who had Subscribed to the thread. Thanks for reminding us.

Beauregard