"The Happytime Murders" premieres August 24, 2018

Princeton

Reaction score
It was 10 years.
Maybe it was a slight misquote when I said 'twenty' but when I joined this forum in 2004 the film had been in production for quite a few years. So maybe not quite twenty but definitely more than ten.
I hope Brian Henson gets to do another feature film, he knows how to direct puppets and story. I think it would be good if he got to direct some familiar characters like the rock that’s musical or a street with sunny days.
At the very least, he needs to make the Farscape movie he's been promising for 15+ years. Or as I said before, Muppets Robin Hood; I'd much rather he direct that one than James Bobin or Kirk Thatcher.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Maybe it was a slight misquote when I said 'twenty' but when I joined this forum in 2004 the film had been in production for quite a few years. So maybe not quite twenty but definitely more than ten.

At the very least, he needs to make the Farscape movie he's been promising for 15+ years. Or as I said before, Muppets Robin Hood; I'd much rather he direct that one than James Bobin or Kirk Thatcher.
Production for Happytime started in 2008, so 10 years.