"The Happytime Murders" premieres August 24, 2018

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Well, they definitely shouldn't've put it in the trailer, it was too long and gave a lot away. But still funny IMO.
Just remembered I do have a sense of humour watching it again but still way to long

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Yeah I'm interested, but I was hoping for something a little more... horror. I don't think they have to prove their comedic talent but I do think it would be nice to see them showcasing their puppetry skills more in being able to create horrifying things and then use them to the full potential.

Which is why The Thing is one of my favorite films.

I'm interested but I'm not setting my hopes up too high. It'll likely be an enjoyable watch no matter what, but I doubt it'll be a masterpiece of cinema.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I know that they’ve this planed for a while, but if I were them I would adjust some of the tag lines as some might be confused with the Sesame Street nod in the first trailer.

Still it had good jokes in it for a first trailer. Fantastic way they put it out there.

Given who’s playing who in the film I was almost hoping for a Pepe cameo appearance since this would fit his “tough guy” appearance a bit. :rolleyes:

gravy

Reaction score
I’m disgusted and confused. This is raunch for the sake of raunch. Disappointed. :embarrassed:
Brian himself said a few years ago that he's been embracing the R rating, so I don't know WHAT you were expecting.

Yeah I'm interested, but I was hoping for something a little more... horror. I don't think they have to prove their comedic talent but I do think it would be nice to see them showcasing their puppetry skills more in being able to create horrifying things and then use them to the full potential.
The Creature Shop, yes, Company, no.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Watched it back and I enjoyed it much more this time around. The odd looking creature at the start was hilarious so was the hookers and @Froggy Fool you'll be happy to know I did laugh at the Silly string cum gag.

And @Muppy it's a R rated comedy what do you expect.