The Grim Grotto *gulp*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Grim, and Grottoish...

Has anyone read book 11 of The Series of Unfortunate Events yet? It is on order from Library, and am waiting with tense excitment most. Not sure how I';ll be able to wait for the twelve book...

Only four more to go and we'll have the ending. Will it be happy? Will it be sad?

Oh, I hope it's happy.

Bea:zany:{tick, tock, tick, tock, waiting}regard

Beauregard

Reaction score
Surely someone must have read this yet? Sarah? Manda? You used to read the series didn't you?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I just briefly skimmed thru one of the books.Very good series.Will the entire series be made as a whole book eventually,does anyone know & will all the books be made into movies?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I just happend to skim thru a couple of pages while at a book store silly.That's why I wanted to know if the whole series would be compiled into 2 or 3 books(if there are 15 in total like you said,maybe they should do 5 books into 1 eventually,since the page #s aren't very high).What do you think Beau?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hm...maybe. Yes giant hard back, would be nice, tho I love the cover art as it is.

Also, the films are (at present) three per film. I guess it depends how each erlease rates as to whether or not they make all five films. I'm kinda lookign forward to, kinda dreading the films, and the last book.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
A lot of people have been coming in to Walden's for it. I have a long way to go before I'm ready to read #11. They don't take long to read at all, I just have to get ahold of them...
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
What number are you on, Erin?

I've read them all except for the Lumber Mill one. I missed it originallyu, and after that couldn't get into it.

I don't think it is totally nec. for the story line continuality that one. They could skip it from teh films as far as I am concerned. Thoughts.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Erm... I've read two. :embarrassed: Plus the Unauthorized Autobiography, which made no sense, probably because I'd only read one. I read the first one in 2000 or so, and there's no excuse for my not having read the rest of the series, but I want to buy them. and I never feel like investing in a $10 book that I'll finish off in two hours... *sigh*
Erin

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, yes, teh bio only makes sence to those who read teh other books. It is kinda filled with clues and hints at things yet to come in the series.

Good thou. Made me laugh and laugh.

Get the books out the library, they are worth reading.