The grand MC exodus begins...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
i will...EMMY! feel better?
Awwwwww, thanks.

And I'm sure glad you decided to stick around!

Here, have a "Welcome Back!" muffin...

:big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Awwwwww, thanks.

And I'm sure glad you decided to stick around!

Here, have a "Welcome Back!" muffin...
anytime! 'tis always a pleasure to be of service to my friends and fellow Muppet fans.

i'm glad i decided to stick around too...in just a couple of days i was desparately missing this place. i mean, sure...i go to other boards too, but it's just not the same. this place is like home, and i genuinely missed everyone.

now if you'll excuse me, i've been the only supervisor all day here at work, and so i have yet to eat lunch...i got's me a very tasty looking "welcome back" muffin to devour! and then i'm stopping at white castle on my way home for the night...

heh heh heh...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Exodus, movement of the Muppets...

okay, I've done Bob Marley enough injustice for one post. :smile:

Sorry I'm late folks, but I had to get a word in on this one. See, I think everyone needs to read my "I'm a big bad senior now" post. Not really the whole thing, but mostly just the last thing I said. Let us all live here forever in love, unity, and Muppetdom. Dear god, I don't want us to change! I don't want anger to sweep through this place of happiness and consume people I consider friends! I want us to be us, the few, the proud, the...Muppets. Come on all! NO EXODUS!!! STAAAAYYY!!!!

Should it be a war, then the lines can be drawn. If it should come to that, let us all be on the same side. Let us all work together to triumph over idiots who threaten our good time. Are ya with me? ARE YA WITH ME?!

We Are the Children of Tomorrow. :big_grin:

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
Not to mention *me* your "sister"... and your Vice-You. (well actually that means I Vice-know all about it. Just Vice-ask me and I'll give you a Vice-Answer)
And not to mention *me*, your...um..."Byron"---LOL!!

Jackie, I knew you'd keep your head about this...you couldn't pull a "D"! LOL! :big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
ANY: >>>Even though it's sad that people do go away from the Forum sometimes, What I think is cool is that there are always new and interesting people joining us and most of them seem really great. It really adds to the forum when we get people who are willing to share their time/sense of humor/point of view with us.<<<<<<

Too true! That's the funnest part of it all, when everybody puts in their round table ideas, and shows off their creativity and humour.

>>>>P.S. How come no one mentioned me? I can be fun and interesting <<<<<

eee, sorry about that. The whole thread was about the older members...but....AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY!
hehe, hope that makes up for it =(0o0)=

>>>i'm glad i decided to stick around too...in just a couple of days i was desparately missing this place. i mean, sure...i go to other boards too, but it's just not the same. this place is like home, and i genuinely missed everyone.<<<

Well good to have ya back Mike! And hey, does this mean Joggy is back to? I know our nederlander has taken a vacation...hmmm.

Ok, well this panoramic wembler has to go and wish the big man a happy birthday...

Yes, it's Al Roker's birthday! ^_^

Joggy

Reaction score
LOL hey I have never taken a vacation from Muppet Fandom. I've always been around on AOL. I just never feel like posting too much on this MB - partly because you have to wait for three minutes after each little joke you wanna make on here, before you can make another one...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
LOL hey I have never taken a vacation from Muppet Fandom. I've always been around on AOL. I just never feel like posting too much on this MB - partly because you have to wait for three minutes after each little joke you wanna make on here, before you can make another one...
That's why you save time and post 'em all in one post. So here I go...

What color are their hands now?

Envelopes!

BBB!

To get to the other side.

Your face.

See how easy that was?

:big_grin:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

eee, sorry about that. The whole thread was about the older members...but....AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY AMY!
hehe, hope that makes up for it =(0o0)=

Thank you!!!!! :smile:

Joggy

Reaction score
In case everyone here starts to feel left out, I am hereby going to mention the entire Muppet fanbase.

Ahem.

The Entire Muppet Fanbase!!!!!

There.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
See how easy that was?
Yes, my turn...

Badgers

No he's anot. He's awearing a tie.

Buttered toast

I AM wearing pants