The Glorified Sock Puppet Contest!

dsarver

Reaction score
bezalel said:
I know, we're getting anxious over here too. We've heard back from some of the judges, but not all of them yet.
:concern:

Maybe the judges needed a deadline too. :smile:

Can't wait to see what everyone created.

BorkBork

Reaction score
dsarver said:
:concern:

Maybe the judges needed a deadline too. :smile:

Can't wait to see what everyone created.
I agree. I'm not complaing here, ofcourse they need to be thourough, but this is what, the 3:d week now we're witing?

I really don't care about seeing wheter or not my puppet made it, but i'm so eager to see the other contestants :wink:

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Hey guys. Most of the judges votes are in. We're only waiting to hear from one more and I've been in contact with him and it should be really soon. The judges are busy just like everybody is busy and I must say deciding on the top ten of all the entries is a tough job. I'm glad I didn't have to make the decision.

Also, we are planning on posting pictures of some of the other entries besides the top ten on the Project Puppet Blog. A lot of creativity went into these puppets and it is great to see how a simple "sock" can be transformed into so many different characters.

At any rate, it should be soon!

puppetise

Reaction score
Im in the top ten

*Faints wow there are some spic finalists here every 1 did a great job

BorkBork

Reaction score
Wow, all contestants are really really great! It will be hard to chose one to vote for.
It's great to see so much variation in one single pattern. Amazing.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
It is amazing. And remember there's 17 more entries. Some had votes from 1 or 2 of the judges, but didn't make it in the top ten. They are still great characters. Actually some of the entries were in my personal top ten but didn't make the judges' lists. We'll be sharing those guys on the blog in the days and weeks ahead.

BorkBork

Reaction score
bezalel said:
It is amazing. And remember there's 17 more entries. Some had votes from 1 or 2 of the judges, but didn't make it in the top ten. They are still great characters. Actually some of the entries were in my personal top ten but didn't make the judges' lists. We'll be sharing those guys on the blog in the days and weeks ahead.
Wow, looking forward to it. I'm really happy i made it in the top ten. It made my day! :-D