The Global Domination Thread

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
With tonight's plan, we shall confuse humanity into submission, by stranding them in hopeless mental and physical gridlock through the use of 3-D 'magic eye' technology. The cryptic genius of my plan is that hidden in this poster is no secret message of any kind whatsoever. We shall construct a series of magic eye billboards, 3 miles high and 11 miles wide over the nation's freeways. As the confounded commuters struggle in vain to decipher the nonexistant messages, they will become stranded in a neverending rush hour. Thus, giving us an opportunity to seize power

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
British are fanatical about tea time, everything stops when Big Ben strikes four. Therefore, if I can stop that clock at precisely 4 P.M., it will cause infinite tea time, allowing us to take over the British Empire, and then the world! Once we enter Big Ben, I'll use my physical prowess to stop the center wheel while you dislodge the pallet and disrupt the intrinsic mechanism

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
What are you gonna do after you have written every plot in the series Krazedmuppet?

abiraniriba

Reaction score
my own tactic

After seeing all these pinky & the brain sketches for world domination I thought I'd like to add my little favorite

Step 1: Rewrite the National Anthem of every country for playing on Marvin Suggs Muppaphone
Step 2: Buy Huge Stereo System
Step 3: Play all these new national anthems at every world sporting event at full blast
Step 4:Create list of demands
Step 5: Tell all world leaders that I will return their national anthems to their original format if and only if they succumb to said demands.
:crazy: BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I will change all the shampoo bottles to "lather, rince, repeat, again" then while everyone is stuck repeating this over and over- I will use the time to take over the world!

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
By tapping into the computer system of the Joint Council for Economic Development, I arranged for this trip. Our actual goal, caviar! Gourmet fish eggs! H’ors d'oeuvre of choice for rich and powerful people the world over. Using the techniques of the great George Washington Carver, I have found a way to create a hybrid of caviar and peanut butter. When my hybridized peanut butter is eaten by unsuspecting world leaders at their glittering functions, it will cause their tongues to stick to roofs of their mouths, rendering them harder to understand than Marlin Brando. In the ensuing confusion I will step into the breach, and take over the world.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Here's a stupid evil genius plot from the origonal "G.I.Joe"-
Cobra Commander goes through a lot of trouble to steal a giant lazer, and with it he plans to... engrave his image on the moon thinking this will make everyone fear him.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Here's a stupid evil genius plot from the origonal "G.I.Joe"-
Cobra Commander goes through a lot of trouble to steal a giant lazer, and with it he plans to... engrave his image on the moon thinking this will make everyone fear him.
Thats awsome.