The Ghost of Faffner Hall now on the Roku Channel

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
For those of you who have a Roku, all 13 episodes of the show are now available to watch.

You can search for it in the Roku Channel Store.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm trying to get the link for the show so I can post it here, but it keeps giving me a redirect.

Can someone help?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Great! Thanks for the heads up! I've never seen the show beyond bits here and there but it is a Henson production I've been curious about seeing. That will be great to finally check it out.:jim::smile:

Grumpo

Reaction score
Thank You!! Roku Channel has it in free access, here's the link. No Roku device or registration needed.
It's a bit weird that it works only if I copy-paste it in the browser, but becomes generic Roku product page redirect when cross-linked.
Hope it will work for everybody. If it doesn't you can google it up by typing "Roku Channel Ghost of Faffner Hall".

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/62db6da9038351508185e546adf4ec1e/ghost-of-faffner-hall

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Great! Thanks for the heads up! I've never seen the show beyond bits here and there but it is a Henson production I've been curious about seeing. That will be great to finally check it out.:jim::smile:
No problem! Just thought that I would get it out there. :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thank You!! Roku Channel has it in free access, here's the link. No Roku device or registration needed.
It's a bit weird that it works only if I copy-paste it in the browser, but becomes generic Roku product page redirect when cross-linked.
Hope it will work for everybody. If it doesn't you can google it up by typing "Roku Channel Ghost of Faffner Hall".

https://therokuchannel.roku.com/details/62db6da9038351508185e546adf4ec1e/ghost-of-faffner-hall
Anytime! Thank you for that link by the way.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I watched the first episode today. Interesting. I am curious to see some more familiar Muppets to make appearances. The premise is interesting and I like that it teaches kids about music. I'm not sure I'm really finding it all that endearing beyond that though.:confused::eek::skeptical::crazy::zany:

Grumpo

Reaction score
Decent (and nostalgic) period piece, easily standing on its own in a company of Pufnstuf and Lions, imho. Not for the people who cringe at classical music though. =) All these visiting muppets looking familiar make it at times seem like another Muppet Show backstage, twice removed. One very special thing to watch for is truly amazing expressiveness Richard Hunt gives to his character.

Also -- shows how much depends on writing... and on everything else. Getting exactly right crowd together means a LOT -- Speaking of TMS, it's so not often that the stars just click in place and you get Jack Burns and Jerry Juhl on writing, the whole classic team performing, and yet another classic team designing the muppets, exactly right spirit and tone of creativity at exactly right period when society was ready for it, and Sir Lew Grade getting on board just in time to support it all... and the very right person very directly involved in the center of everything! So while we all keep hoping for another such cosmic moment to happen again, i guess, it should not prevent us from appreciating how rare and delicate and easily disrupted the whole Muppet magic really is.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'll say this - the puppets look better in motion and it really helps that the people performing them are as talented as they are.

The thing that stuck out to me was how boring the celebrity bits were. As talented musicians as they are, their material was often overlong, sluggish and not funny/engaging as it should have been.