The Funny Videoe Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, yeah I've seen that. Hilarious!

I actually did some annotations for my backwards "Wet Paint" video but forgot to finish. :smirk:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
To help add to the hype for The Incredibles 2:
Frozone is especially hilarious in this.
"They made me a white guy!"

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Remember last night when I was bashing Robot Chicken's god awful Homestar Runner "parody" (I use that term VERY loosely btw). After that forementioned Homestar sketch had aired, I begun to believe that the show's writers were stuck in the 70s and 80s. They've never done a sketch of a show that came out after the year 1989 that didn't feature something truly brutal or childhood ruining in it...….until now. Last Sunday, they proved my theory about them only respecting 80s shows wrong with this hilariously clever take on Dexter's Laboratory:
Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised at that scene. That was the exact opposite of their Homestar Runner sketch in every way possible. I mean, by Robot Chicken standards that is borderline clean. Sure there was a little bit of violence at the end but let's face it, those old Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry shorts are way more violent than anything found in the above clip. They actually took their time and effort to make a respectful, well written spoof of something that isn't G.I. Joe, Transformers, ThunderCats, Star Wars, Star Trek, Ninja Turtles, Superman, Iron Man, He-Man, or pretty much anything else man (okay, and Wonder Woman as well). I was shocked, but in the best way possible. Think about it, there was no gore, no sex (including innuendos), no swearing, no drug allusions, no religious or political bashing, no racism or sexism, and no references to adult topics like drinking, smoking, gambling, etc. because "Ha, ha a kid show character just did something adult!". I was very impressed by what they put together here and they showed that maybe just maybe the writers of Robot Chicken can come up with something good based on 90s or 2000s shows when they actually apply themselves.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This is probably my favorite Family Guy joke:
I love this clip because it perfectly displays how downright stupid Peter is.