The Funny Picture Thread

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Because the email thing could, can, and may have jeopardized the United States of America. The sexual predator thing has even been proved false. There's a reason.
FBI has also investigated Clinton and there were no charges against her and she also apologized which apparently makes everything right.

The Trump thing has not been proven false but whatever we'll see where it goes.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I find it quite ironic that you complain about some people on this website being biased, yet you've literally put up the most politically biased post i've ever seen on this website. So, I get it, it's wrong if democrats post about their opinions, but not when conservatives do. Got it.
And it seems to me that when the right calls news "leftist propaganda" that just means they don't like it because it doesn't cater to what they want to believe, whether what's being reported are facts or not.

Because the email thing could, can, and may have jeopardized the United States of America. The sexual predator thing has even been proved false. There's a reason
I feel like a foreign country somehow hacking us and trying to get a specific candidate to win the election is a much bigger security problem. Yet, for some reason, i've been hearing very little about that from the right compared to those emails. Also, Hillary isn't the only one to use a private server. John Kerry, Colin Powell and several other did it too, but how many times have we heard about those? Almost never. Something seems fishy about this. It really looks like some people tried to make the Hillary Clinton scandal way bigger than it should've been, just to screw her over in the election.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I find it quite ironic that you complain about some people on this website being biased, yet you've literally put up the most politically biased post i've ever seen on this website. So, I get it, it's wrong if democrats post about their opinions, but not when conservatives do. Got it.
And it seems to me that when the right calls news "leftist propaganda" that just means they don't like it because it doesn't cater to what they want to believe, whether what's being reported are facts or not.
I agree, it's liberal propaganda in "The Muppets" when they portrayed Tex Richman as evil but the picture in question is not propaganda from the right?

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I like opinions, but if opinions are so crazy biased I feel the need to point it out. The reason I posted that picture was because I found it funny and hoped others would get the joke too.

I feel like a foreign country somehow hacking us and trying to get a specific candidate to win the election is a much bigger security problem. Yet, for some reason, i've been hearing very little about that from the right compared to those emails. Also, Hillary isn't the only one to use a private server. John Kerry, Colin Powell and several other did it too, but how many times have we heard about those? Almost never. Something seems fishy about this. It really looks like some people tried to make the Hillary Clinton scandal way bigger than it should've been, just to screw her over in the election.
They didn't hack the system and try to change the vote, they hacked the system and showed how screwed it was, making things level.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I like opinions, but if opinions are so crazy biased I feel the need to point it out. The reason I posted that picture was because I found it funny and hoped others would get the joke too.
There's nothing more crazy biased than that picture.