the fox show

Aaron

Reaction score
talk about it here plot ideas what puppets you want everything

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It's been discussed before, but I'll help out:

I think it would work good as a show kind of "in the life of the Muppets" where they can be at the boarding house, the Muppet Theater...reason being that it offers them a chance to film in other places than just in the studio. Miss Piggy goes to the Mall; Gonzo shops for groceries for a new fat farm idea he has to help people get fat; Fozzie auditions for comedy clubs; Pepe goes to work for Long John Silver's...

Otherwise, put it back at the Muppet Theater, like they did with the Christmas Movie. No new characters, just bring back the good old ones that have become obscure now (Crazy Harry, Scooter, Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Janice, Robin...Mahna Mahna...)

VC2020

Reaction score
Millenium Mahna Mahna...An all new version of Mahna Mahna.
How cool would that be?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There's been a few re-makes of it, so why not just start it out doing it the old fashioned way with the Snowths getting slightly perturbed like they originally did, then REALLY freak them out as Mahna-Mahna gets all wild with a new version of the song that THEY have to keep up with?! LOL!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
PIGS IN SPACE:

Yes, only if Link, Julius, and Piggy are back at the helm of the Swinetrek. I don't mind other pigs popping in and out, but I definitely don't want other pigs running the Trek.

If they bring back old sketches, I want the original characters involved, but the new folks can be thrown in, too. We've discussed Bear on Patrol, and as long as Link and Fozzie are back in their roles, cool; but, it would be cool for Bobo to be Fozzie's partner--just not in a role bigger than Fozzie's. The Swedish Chef spots would be nice to see back again, I liked the idea of 'themed' shows, ie Liza Minelli ep, and we can bring back portions of Muppets Tonight even, just not the Bay of Pigs Watch.