The forgotten Muppets.

BabyScooter

Reaction score
Some muppets have been replaced, some are not popular any more and some are just long gone. for example the replaced ones are scooter was replaced by pepe the king prawn:wink:, the ones that aren't popular are the electric mayhem :big_grin:and the forgoton ones like some of the big monster,hilda,george the janitor and beauregard. which also george the janitor was replaced by beauregard. So if you know any please post it.:smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm sure that there are hundreds of forgotten muppets (I would say millions, but Muppet Wiki just recently got up to 2,000 character articles). But there's Boppity, Beautiful Day Monster, Digit, Lips, Trumpet Girl, two different Muppets named Nigel, Brewster, Leo, Grump, Vicki, Seymour, Luncheon Counter Monster, and many, many more.

BabyScooter

Reaction score
oh yea I forgot about wayne and wanda they were gone in all of the seasons i think. but in season 3 i think we find out kermit fired them!:concern:

Squonk

Reaction score
Don Music. Too many kids were banging their heads on pianos I guess

BEAR

Reaction score
I can name off quite a few Sesame Street Muppets that currently fall into this category...

Don Music
Roosevelt Franklin
Herbert Birdsfoot
Sam the Robot
Professor Hastings
Betty Lou
Farley
Joey and Davey Monkey
Kingston Livingston III
Roxie Marie
Biff and Sully
Alice Snuffleupagus
Sonny Friendly
Sherlock Hemlock
The Amazing Mumford
Herry Monster
Ruby
Lulu
Guy Smiley
Bruno the Trashman
Monty
Wolfgang the Seal
Barkley (though he did make a recent comeback appearance)
Elizabeth
Simon Soundman
Sherry Netherland
Benny Rabbit
Placido Flamingo
Forgetful Jones
Clementine
Buster the Horse
Little Jerry and the Monotones
Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats

All these characters made regular appearances at one time or another, but for some reason have not been seen or heard of again. Some with explanation but most without. Have I left any out?

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
:wink: , the Electric Mayhem :big_grin: , and :sympathy: as well as other are not fogotten. they are just looking for muppeteers for them and until they have them the characters wont be used. I wonder who do you think would be perfect to perform these characters. On another note i hate Wayne and Wanda and im glad they never came back. I always thought they were so stupid, and the joke got old fast.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I can name off quite a few Sesame Street Muppets that currently fall into this category...

Don Music
Roosevelt Franklin
Herbert Birdsfoot
Sam the Robot
Professor Hastings
Betty Lou
Farley
Joey and Davey Monkey
Kingston Livingston III
Roxie Marie
Biff and Sully
Alice Snuffleupagus
Sonny Friendly
Sherlock Hemlock
The Amazing Mumford
Herry Monster
Ruby
Lulu
Guy Smiley
Bruno the Trashman
Monty
Wolfgang the Seal
Barkley (though he did make a recent comeback appearance)
Elizabeth
Simon Soundman
Sherry Netherland
Benny Rabbit
Placido Flamingo
Forgetful Jones
Clementine
Buster the Horse
Little Jerry and the Monotones
Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats

All these characters made regular appearances at one time or another, but for some reason have not been seen or heard of again. Some with explanation but most without. Have I left any out?
Lefty the Salesman