The Foam Book

mrfnydude

Reaction score
Foam Book Videos on PAL

Thanks for your interest in the Foam Book Videos!

We have looked into the possibility of having the videos converted to PAL, but in order to make it cost efficient to the buyers, we would need to get a large quantity of them made. Since we have only had a few people request the PAL versions, we are not sure if the demand exists enough for us to have them done. We can get one copy converted at a time, but it costs around $10 per copy.

If more people express an interest in the PAL videos, then it will be more likely that we will have them made.

If you would like to see photos of some of the characters we have designed, please visit our website at www.greysealpuppets.com. There are photos from our touring productions, as well as galleries of characters we have custom created for clients.

I appreciate all the feedback that we get. It helps us to serve our customers better.

Thank you,
Vania Reckard
Grey Seal Puppets
Thank you for That DVD. I am a beginner and looking forward to trying the techniques. The Book is great but the DVDS are perfect for someone like me.

cjspiteri

Reaction score
I was contemplating buying the kindle version of the book as shipping to where I live is ridiculous (sp??) - I tried shipping 8 packs of mandolin strings here and they wanted about 200$ US for 30$ worth of strings.

Question being - anyone use kindle format?

Vegasvent

Reaction score
I was contemplating buying the kindle version of the book as shipping to where I live is ridiculous (sp??) - I tried shipping 8 packs of mandolin strings here and they wanted about 200$ US for 30$ worth of strings.

Question being - anyone use kindle format?
Actually, I tried
Amazons trial page and was wondering the same. Is it worth the $14.95?
Vegasvent

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
My Mother shipped me 'the foam book, DVD edition' for my birthday. I've watched it one time through and I'd say it's an excellent resource for someone looking to start building some puppets. A lot of it is information you can gather by putting time in on the internet and reading a lot but this DVD shows a professional do it right before your very eyes. THough I read a lot before building my first few puppets, I am a visual learner and I learned new tricks from this DVD. I will watch it several more times.

Ian Mac

Reaction score
Human Noses
Can anyone tell me if the Foam Book covers building human noses and patterns? Or can anyone point me in the right direction or has this knowledge to share.
Cheers :smile: