The Floating Face's Counting Sketches

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Strange thing happened last night: I saw a really weird clip of Nobody talking about the Number 10! It wasn't as scary and weird as the original clip of nobody counting to 10! It takes place at a tennis court! There's these 2 people, and they both hit 5 balls each. I don't remember how it starts off, but each time one of these 2 people hit the tennis ball, the numbers do different morphing schemes, and it was cool! I don't even remember how it ended!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Where'd you see it, and can you link it if it's on a website?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Actually, I should've mentioned that it was just a dream! lol

Luke kun

Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread, but that skit scares the frog out of me. I can't listen to the synth noise at the beginning. Urrrghh...*shudders* :concern: :eek:

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I have no problem with the audio, but the face really creeps me out, but luckily it was never nightmare fuel to me.

I'd like to ask, since I have no desire to view the video:

1. What colors were the numbers displayed in the segment as they appeared?
2. What colors were the dots that flew by across the screen, and what kind of movements/effects were involved in each of the ten dots?

I know Limbo (the so-called character whom some call "Nobody") appeared to have eyes and a mouth in the form of white outlines.

I am thinking about creating my own rendition of this segment, but with square-shaped eyes and a mouth to make it a lot less or not creepy.at all.

I had no issues with the Scanimate #4 segment, though - perhaps because of the absence of the floating face.

Also, are there any free scanimate emulator programs I can download, or can a Flash animation program, such as Macromedia Flash 8, allow the opportunity to create Scanimate effects?

Last edited:

crackmaster

Reaction score
Also for anyone who were freaked out by the sounds in this sketch (like me), just remember the composer Raymond Scott also did "Powerhouse," which is FIRE.