The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Shape of You" isn't even a year old, and already there's a cover version of it on the radio.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's September, it's fall, why are cicadas still out?!

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I am probably going to get a lot of flak for saying this, but I have *got* to say it. The thread about Steve Whitmire leaving the Muppets is starting to make me face palm! I'm not going to go into specifics or name names, but let's just say several members posting in it are making me want to bang my head against the wall.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I am probably going to get a lot of flak for saying this, but I have *got* to say it. The thread about Steve Whitmire leaving the Muppets is starting to make me face palm! I'm not going to go into specifics or name names, but let's just say several members posting in it are making me want to bang my head against the wall.
Dude, I've been avoiding that thread so much because of real life issues going on. Like, it's all just the same back and fourth **** going on and I ended up blocking one person because of it (I won't say who but let's just say the name starts with a D. That's all).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Dude, I've been avoiding that thread so much because of real life issues going on. Like, it's all just the same back and fourth **** going on and I ended up blocking one person because of it (I won't say who but let's just say the name starts with a D. That's all).
I know who you might be talking about, but do not want to say who.

gravy

Reaction score
I guess you could say you... CENSORED their names!

Old Thunder

Reaction score

:embarrassed: