The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Thank you! Looks aside Coco is definitely a great character in the Crash Bandicoot franchise. I love her dorky and at times sassy personality and I personally don’t mind her character in later games (people can complain about it all the want). And I love the art style to this particular drawing!
I got the Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy for Christmas this past year and I agree, Coco is easily one of my favorite characters.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The popular YouTube reactor, Charmx. If you haven't seen his real videos then you've probably seen him in a YouTube Poop, they love to include him as a character.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I recently discovered a new [adult swim] show that I really enjoy. It's called Harvey Birdman:Attorney At Law and revolves around court cases starring various Hannah Barbara cartoon characters such as Fred Flintstone, Scooby and the gang, Yogi Bear, etc. While I can't say I'm the biggest [adult swim] fan regarding most of it's original content, the main reason I decided to watch is because it involved Stephen Colbert who I am a big fan of already.

Because of my newfound love of that delightfully bizarre program, I decided to make the titular character my avatar. Just the idea of a judge who's also a superhero is hilarious but throwing in a bunch of childhood icons and the voice acting talents of Stephen Colbert provides a wonderful combination lol.

crackmaster

Reaction score
I recently discovered a new [adult swim] show that I really enjoy. It's called Harvey Birdman:Attorney At Law and revolves around court cases starring various Hannah Barbara cartoon characters such as Fred Flintstone, Scooby and the gang, Yogi Bear, etc. While I can't say I'm the biggest [adult swim] fan regarding most of it's original content, the main reason I decided to watch is because it involved Stephen Colbert who I am a big fan of already.

Because of my newfound love of that delightfully bizarre program, I decided to make the titular character my avatar. Just the idea of a judge who's also a superhero is hilarious but throwing in a bunch of childhood icons and the voice acting talents of Stephen Colbert provides a wonderful combination lol.
Harvey is freaking hot. But Black Vulcan is hotter.

Anyway, I'm a Toonami fan and I have a crush on TOM 2 so

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
There's this awesome new FOX cartoon called Housebroken about talking pets going on adventures and this one character who is a fluffy white cat named Tabitha totally reminds me of my cat that I had for years. Spot was exactly like her in so many ways, she was even fluffy and everything. Any cartoon about cute pet characters automatically appeals to me, whether it be The Secret Life of Pets or the 2012 adaptation of Littlest Pet Shop, I absolutely adore any animated series with that premise.

Plus, I find her name to be quite funny for a cat as well (Tabby-tha) lol. So I decided to dedicate my newest avatar to that character.