1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Schfifty, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Rascal, one of the worst PS1 games. At least the characters were made by the Henson Creature Shop. Even the guys who did the great soundtracks to games such as Muppet RaceMania and Toy Story 2 scored the music for this. I never spent much time with it, though I always thought the cover art was cool; in fact, the only reason we picked it up was cause my brother saw Jim Henson's name on the case, but sometimes you just know to stay away from ****.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

The Sesame Street cast during New Year's.

3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Put it back to my now-primary Little Jerry avatar.

4. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

My new Avatar (temporarily)

[​IMG]

5. Blue Frackle

Crop it cause it's squished.

6. Any Del

Tried it. Didn't work.

7. MikaelaMuppet

I thought I'd do another Baby Bear one again, so found this really cute one over on Muppet Wiki.

8. Any Del

9. Blue Frackle

Socks from Robot Jones.

Any Del likes this.
  10. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Wait, do you like Robot Jones? :excited:

11. Blue Frackle

12. Any Del

Changed it to Super Saiyan God Vegeta.

[​IMG]

13. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Watch it sometime if you can. It's a great little underrated gem if you ask me.

14. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

A fanon Happy Tree Friends character named Josh. Why is he my avatar? He's practically me! He is a huge pop culture nerd who loves all things computer related and has a massive crush on Petunia. He's also British and I have always had a series affinity for all types of British culture. I even have a mug that reads,

"British at heart,"

Yup, that's my HTF self in a nutshell lol.

The only issue is that he is Giggles' brother so yeah.....that's kinda awkward when I compare him to me because of how I feel about Giggles lol.

15. MikaelaMuppet

And just who was your previous avatar again? Because it's so hard to keep track.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  16. Flaky Pudding

Isabelle the dog from Animal Crossing

17. Cookie3001

Cookie3001 Well-Known Member

Cookie3001 was the only name I could come up with but I wanted a unique avatar so I chose proto Cookie from The Ed Sullivan Show

18. MikaelaMuppet

Oh that's right. Thanks for reminding me again.

19. Flaky Pudding

I have decided to temporarily change my avatar to Ronald Reagan for the next couple of days because I found out yesterday that we share the same birthday (February 6th, tomorrow).

20. MikaelaMuppet

Happy Birthday!