The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Mine is Mac from FHFIF's since he's one of my favorite characters in general.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Well, I love Behemoth, so I chose him for my avatar.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I just changed my avatar from the picture of Miss Piggy kissing Kermit to a pic of Telly.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Mine is Katey the little yellow yak from Horton Hears a Who one of the funniest and cutest animated supporting characters EVER!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Mine is Cuddles from Happy Tree Friends. I personally don't like the show because of the gore, but how could I not like this little cutie? After all, he is the one who taught me about YouTube subscribers.

I'm personally a lot like him. We're both fun-loving, excitable, and like ice cream. He's pretty much me in cartoon animal form. Plus I have to admit, his girlfriend Giggles is quite the cutie

If I was a Happy Tree Friend, I'd date her! There was actually a girl in my 6th Grade class who was obsessed with Happy Tree Friends so we nicknamed her Giggles. I'm serious, :stick_out_tongue:.

Cuddles is my spirit animal, just kidding, but still, I do like him, :big_grin:.

Last edited:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Mine is my spirit animal aka scooter as a cage dancer.

Don't judge me.
:wink:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I just changed my avatar to Russ Freeman who is the frontman of The Rippingtons.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Had to change my avatar back to my old one because my avatar that I used was too big.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Mine is a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllll stretch. But most of you can do the math and figure it out.