The end of Dinosaurs

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I remeber seeing that one when it aired. I found that kind of a strange ending for a program made by TJHC but I guess it had to end that way. Because the dinosaurs did eventually became exstnc by the great freeze.

TheJimHensonHour said:
actully I'd say the show had a pretty good run for a show of it's kind.
The show did end though with a last episode where Earl the bone head messes something up and destroys the heat or something like that and he begins the ice age and kills all of the dinosaurs it was actully very very sad.
Ending with the baby asking what they were gonna do...and wierd animal crys like dolphans.:eek:

Starlancer

Reaction score
Ya that is wierd and o ya THX FOR RUINING THE ENDING TheJimHensonHour NOW YOUVE RUINED IT FOR ME, jk, but what do u mean can u go more into detail when you say he ruined the heat its been a long time since i even have seen that show.

Brinatello

Reaction score
Starlancer said:
Ya that is wierd and o ya THX FOR RUINING THE ENDING TheJimHensonHour NOW YOUVE RUINED IT FOR ME, jk, but what do u mean can u go more into detail when you say he ruined the heat its been a long time since i even have seen that show.
Here's a Recap to the final episode. I used a link so it can avoid spoilers. Click if you want to read.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, what a classic. Dinosaur only lasted 4 seasons? Hmmmm. I think it could have lasted at least 5 or 6, culminating with either a deep freeze or a comet hitting the Earth, and the last shot is the comet and it almost hitting Earl. Him doing that "NOOOOOO" thing and the camera goes black right when it's about to hit him. That would have been a great ending. But what do I know, I'm not a Hollywood writer, that's why they make the big bucks

Daniel