The Electric Mayhem poll

Whatever

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I also think a full length movie about the start of the EM band should be made, and I want to write it because I have had the story in my head for a long, long time. I vote for this.

I also vote for a full compilation of songs on a 2 CD set of all their recordings.
Yes, yes, yes!
I used to tell everyone that the EM was my fave band, and it startled them, because it sounds like a hard rock band or something. One boy in high school told me that he liked their music, but his mom wouldn't let him listen to them! I laughed my head off about that!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You just reminded me of a VERY funny story. I had a roomie in college named Barry and he wasn't too bright. Anyhow, to prove what I just said, he always made fun of me for liking the Muppets music, because he liked Rock-n-roll and hard rock. Well, one night I was playing TMM soundtrack and he came into the room. I said, "here, listen to this." I played EM's Can You Picture That?, and turned to him. "What'd you think?" He looked at me and said, "That was a little too hard for my taste." When I showed him what the tape was, he shut up and never troubled me about my Muppet fanaticism again.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
You just reminded me of a VERY funny story. I had a roomie in college named Barry and he wasn't too bright. Anyhow, to prove what I just said, he always made fun of me for liking the Muppets music, because he liked Rock-n-roll and hard rock. Well, one night I was playing TMM soundtrack and he came into the room. I said, "here, listen to this." I played EM's Can You Picture That?, and turned to him. "What'd you think?" He looked at me and said, "That was a little too hard for my taste." When I showed him what the tape was, he shut up and never troubled me about my Muppet fanaticism again.
That is hilarious. a little to hard for his taste, oh boy that is funny.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i'd say zoot. the guy doesn't say anything and we know little about him. maybe he works as a double agent when he's not with the band or at the muppet theater to explain why he doesn't talk. he's just trying to keep information from the rest.

ryan

dmx10101

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i'd say zoot. the guy doesn't say anything and we know little about him. maybe he works as a double agent when he's not with the band or at the muppet theater to explain why he doesn't talk. he's just trying to keep information from the rest.

ryan
He's in the CIA.