The "Discovering Farscape" Thread

dwmckim

Reaction score
It's been a few years since miniseries "Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars" wrapped up the loose ends of tv series but also left the door open for future stories and the debut of Boom! comics' Farscape lines of comics that furthered the sage where PK Wars left off. The comics also allowed new people to discover the world of Farscape who may have missed out on the original series.

The Farscape comics have been out for about a year now and after being out of print for awhile, the complete series of Farscape has recently been made available either as a complete series boxset and as individual season sets. (Though not included in the series boxset, the PK Wars miniseries still remains in print). Many Henson fans might have recently picked these up or will be receiving them as gifts during the holiday season so this thread is for fans discovering the show for the first time to post their impressions and comments.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great idea for a thread DW!

Farscape is a wonderful series and every Henson fan should check it out if they haven't already done so.

Reaction score
Great idea for a thread DW!

Farscape is a wonderful series and every Henson fan should check it out if they haven't already done so.

I definitely intend to. I think I saw the first episode years back, and can hardly remember anything about it. Those kind of sci-fi series have never really been my thing, but I still want to check it out. So, hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to return to the thread raving about how much I'm liking it. :wink:

As a matter of fact, I'm going out to the shopping centre tomorrow... I'll see if I can't find Season 1 at a good price!