The Dark Crystal Lego suggestion

Drtooth

Reaction score
I thought there was no way they'd accept copyrighted characters that they'd have to acquire the license to.

muppetperson

Reaction score
"I thought there was no way they'd accept copyrighted characters that they'd have to acquire the license to. - Drtooth"
They have done it lots of times with "Star Wars" and now "The Simpsons", so it is possible.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They already own the Star Wars license. In fact, it's their most popular licensed brand. They had it since the 90's.

I hear they're cracking down on customs that require purchases of more licenses. Unless something's insanely popular (like the Ghostbusters set). They wouldn't even push through a Legend of Zelda set, but that seems to be due to Knex having the Nintendo license.

I'd love to see this happen, though. Especially if we can have a Skesis figure with a face instead of a hook shaped part for a head.

Laszlo

Reaction score
I'd love to see this happen, though. Especially if we can have a Skesis figure with a face instead of a hook shaped part for a head.
Exactly. The heads should be exclusively sculpted. Also the Garthim needs sculpted parts.