The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Yep, even though I love staring at your naked body, I don't wanna share it with anyone else. But we can be in our birthay suits again when we go home :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
(We need some action for no logical reason. This is boring and there's like no one on tumblr. Speaking of tumblr you need to click on the sidebar thing and change the dash display to your sub blog in order to view alerts for that blog)

Yep :big_grin:

*starts to swim to the surface but gets grabbed by something out of the darkness and pulled down*

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
(Well, there's a plot I've been planning for some time but most of it would be more like a history lesson with just a bit of fighting. And thanks for the explanation but I've already figured it out :wink:)

*follow Johnny with a grin on my face, which quickly turns into a horrified expression when something pulls him down*
Johnny! O_O

*swim after him*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
(ok, just making sure you know :stick_out_tongue:)

*screams*

*feels an electric shock go through body then suddenly starts changing back to normal*

O_O

***CAN'T BREATH!***

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
( :stick_out_tongue:)

*swim faster when I hear him screaming, pushing myself to my limt the moment I receive his telepathic message*

*reach him and put my arms around him to try to carry him back to the surface*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*huge glowing red eyes appear from the darkness and get closer*

*a booming voice comes from seemingly everywhere* Why does the Atlantian kraken not reveal its true form?

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*let out a frightened gasp when I hear the voice*

*look around while still swimming*
Who's there?

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
(*facepalm* I forgot to mention them in my last post)

*eyes widen when the tentacle-y skeleton head comes out; hold Johnny closer to me*
No! No one will eat my husband!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
(aaaannndddd you know he's drowning right? Or possibly already dead...he got forced into human form :stick_out_tongue:)

Kraken: You have carelessly stumbled onto the Vortex's domain. Fight honorably or I will eat you both. Your choice.