The Creature Calamity Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*looks around and sees some boy with white hair and a black suit flying next to him*

Who the heck are you?

???: I could ask you the same thing! We can do this the easy way or the hard way.

O_0

What are you talking about?

*the boy flies and grabs Yuna off the bike* Sorry if this ghost was bothering you... *puts her down then blasts him off the bike*

Aaaggghh...DUDE! What's you're problem?!? *gets up and prepares to fight*

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*look at the white haired boy; squint my eyes before widening them*
Danny? o__O

*to Johnny*
Calm down, I don't think he wants to hurt you if you're not bothering anyone.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Danny: *to self* Now what do I do?.....Uh...could you please go back to the ghost zone?

-_- Seriously? Who are you? I'm not letting some little twerp tell me what to do...

Danny: I guess its the hard way...for you...*takes out a thermos*

O_O W-wait...

*Danny sucks him up into the thermos and lands next to Yuna*

Danny: That's one ghost down...a bunch more to go :/ *looks awkwardly at her* You ok, Y-y-....miss?

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Um... I'm thankful for your concern but, um, you just sucked in my husband who was just in ghost form because his bike is out of gas...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Danny: Husband? Ooohhh...um...you see...a bunch of ghosts escaped from the ghost portal...and...uh...*awkward*

----
*meanwhile*
*is squashed next to the box ghost*

BG: I AM THE BOX GHOST! I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING PACKED INTO A METAL CONTAINER USED FOR TRANSPORT LIKE THIS!

-_- Oh will just shut up already?

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I see. Need help getting them back in the ghost zone? :/
But please, let my husband out; he doesn't do anything to you unless you give him a good reason to.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Danny: So wait...if your husband is really a ghost, why did you need ghost hunting equipment?....I mean...that's what I was told...

(Can we please just let him know you know its him? That's the one thing that irritates me about the show. People really must be blind. They even lampshaded it in The Ultimate Enemy :stick_out_tongue:)

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
(Um, I already said "Danny?" when he picked me up :stick_out_tongue:)

Told by me, Danny. I know it's you :stick_out_tongue:

Well, to answer your question, he became a half-ghost in an accident a few years ago and discovered he could summon his Shadow as a separate being but a few days ago, he lost his ghost powers and his ability to summon him. He just wanted them back, since Shadow was actually his first real friend :/

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
(I thought you were talking to yourself :embarrassed:)

Danny: Is it really that obvious its me? Well...just...don't tell anyone, although seeings as you don't live in Amity Park I guess there's no one you would tell. Yesterday after you left I looked at the ghost portal and uh....had a bit of an accident and turned half ghost

*muffled voice* Are we forgetting about someone?

Danny: Oh...right...*lets him out*

Ugh...if I had to listen to "I AM THE BOX GHOST" one more time...-_-