The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*lean back and look at him in confusion*
You mean, the place your shadow creatures come from?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sort of. The shadow realm is like the ghost zone, except its where shadow monsters live. If I choose to let them live. My shadow creatures are created by me and I can either destroy them or let them live there. If I really wanted to I could learn to summon the really powerful shadow creatures that were born there, but I'm probably not strong enough to control them...

Its also is where forgotten knowledge goes...the challenge is finding it in the vast library of books...well...scrolls...

Its kind of like an inbetween world between our world and the realm of darkness...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*nod to indicate I understood*

But, uh, the books... scrolls... whatever will be in shadow language, won't they? :/

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yep...but I can understand it, and so can Shadow, so...yeah...this is going to take a while. And uh...getting there could be a problem...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, you obviously need to have shadow powers...but its not exactly something I can just open like the ghost zone...for someone who is not pure shadow, they need to perform a ritual...which is why I have never been there :embarrassed:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well...if I do it wrong, it could completely drain my energy and cause me to pass out for a while

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
As in a few hour or a few days?

And if you do it right, we wouldn't have to fear you passing out, correct? We could enter the shadow realm without any problems...

*look questioningly at Johnny*