The Creature Calamity Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Milka? *tilts head*

Yes, its a brand of extremely expensive gourmet chocolate...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Milka is a brand of chocolate; it's known as the most tender tempatation since the invention of chocolate. It's known for having a purple cow on the package :stick_out_tongue:

Hm, I could try Godiva.

Misskermie

Reaction score
*a flashdrive is inserted into my database as I'm dragged to the hold*

I hate you...

Ryan: *enters* Hey...

I hate you so ****ing much...

Ryan: Yeah, I know you do...
But...
I...
I really like you.

Shut up.

Ryan: I'm serious.

If you really liked me, you wouldn't have invited me over here to be neutralized, and held in this **** hole against my will! And you know what? You know what? I wouldn't even BE here if I hadn't decided to be nice to your retarded ***! You like me huh? So ****ing what? I don't know how many times I've liked someone, and they either liked me and left, I hated them, or they only USED me. Hubert, Brett, Tracey, Aremedius, Hue-bot...
Now I can add Rolochi to the long list of misfortunes. I HOPE YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANT TO KILL YOU, BUT CAN'T! I am SICK and TIRED of this natural disaster BULL****. GET ME OUT OF HERE, OR SO HELP ME, I WILL KICK YOUR SOCIOPATHIC *** AND HAUNT YOUR SOUL AFTER MY CORPSE ROTS IN THIS DEMONIC PRISON!
Ryan: Um... O-Ok... I guess I can find a way...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
(Just ask Johnny to make you one, or get a gender changing bracelet and be your own boyfriend :stick_out_tongue:)

Godiva is known for having a naked lady on a horse on its packaging :stick_out_tongue:

*looks around the mall* Oh look, a Godiva store! (they do exist, I've seen one, but since I can barely afford their smallest box I didn't go in :stick_out_tongue:)

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
(And I don't think we have Godiva around here but I'm really eating a bar of Milka chocolate right now :stick_out_tongue:)

I think a cow would be better than a naked lady on a horse :stick_out_tongue:

*spot the Godiva store*
Nice :big_grin:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
(a 36 piece box is 50 dollars...I don't know what that would be in german money...)

You know Lady Godiva was a real person, who according to legend rode through town naked on a horse out of protest, right? No idea how they related that to chocolate, but whatever.

*goes in and buys the biggest, most expensive box they have*

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
(I just looked, it would be 38 €... holy *beep* that's really expensive. I don't think I've ever heard of any chocolate costing that much O_O)

Ah, no, I didn't know that :embarrassed:

*accompany Johnny*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*luckily, its a guy working at the counter, who gives him a bit of a strange look, but doesn't say anything*

Here you go :3

*hands the box to Yuna*

With what I spent on that I coulda gotten myself another PS3 :stick_out_tongue:

Misskermie

Reaction score
(^__^ I read something wierd in the parentheses. :stick_out_tongue:)

You'd better find away, because I've played off a lot of **** like it's ok, and this has crossed my line of tolerance.

Ryan: I never meant to hurt you... It's just that...
I talked about you a lot, and apparently Manicai overheard about you, and you fit the description of this hoo hah who took his kill.

You talk about me, huh?

Ryan: All the time.