The Creature Calamity Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
(Going to class. I JUST got done my assignment that's due now :stick_out_tongue: talk about timing :stick_out_tongue:)

Yeah. You can talk to us

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well... I doubt it but... ok...
I mean... Lately I've felt like my life is a spiral of misery.
I think that I actually liked Brett's clone, but then he went off and set me free, and Kat's pregnant, and sometimes, when I'm all alone, I see my own shadow... And I'm afraid of it.
On top of that, that is the 10th 3DS I've broken so far, and I can't get a job. The thing I can rely on for money, is this machine I've built.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*listen to Jaz talk; about to take a sip from my latte macchiato*

*half of it lands on my lap at the mention of Kat's pregnancy*
Kat is what!? Already? O_O

And as for Brett's clone, perhaps he will come back to you? I mean if he really loves you, then he would come back to you. Not all hope is lost.

As for your shadow, are you sure it's not one of Johnny's shadow creature teasing you?

You've broken ten 3DS? o__O
I don't even have one and there are some games exclusively for the 3DS that I'm just dying to play.

Misskermie

Reaction score
*sigh*
I'll get you one.

And... Yes. She is. And I'm too young to be a gramma. I'm like, 20...
Luke is most likely to get married next, and is having a child...
Meanwhile... Here I am. A loser. With no true love. And no natural children.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*smile at Jaz in thanks*

And Kat is only... somewhere in her teens, I think. But maybe you could take the role of the aunt for her child instead of the grandma. And did she even mention she wants to keep the child?

And Jaz, you are not a loser. You will find your true love, get married and have little children with him. Don't give up hope.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Um, let me think... there was Hubert - wherever he is -, Brett and Brett's clone. That's three guys you really like. And then there was your husband but you hated him, if I remember correctly.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
It is but love is a wonderful thing when you find your one true love. You will find your prince charming, I'm sure of it :smile:

*look at the giant latte macchiato stain on my dress and sigh*
Anybody got some clean clothes around here? :/