The Creature Calamity Club

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, we don't have spider forms anymore.

I just thought of something, evil future me had a scorpion form, and my cow form got rid of it...I guess that was the point the future stopped leaning in that direction...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
And evil future you killed me before we got married. I think your future - our future - is going to be a happy one. It doesn't have to be good future you's timeline, but another one altogether.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, I'm just glad I know for sure I won't actually end up going down that path

I kinda hope its not good future me though...because that means evil future me is still gonna kill you in the future....time travel is weird like that...

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I really hope it's going to be a different timeline but I have rebirth powers and you can't remove powers anymore, not since the whole scientists thing. Wouldn't that mean that you won't have the future where evil you kills me? :/

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ah...true...so we wouldn't have that future either.

Hm...well...I guess we won't know what the future has in store until it happens

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*nod*
Yep. Hopefully it will be a happy one.

And there's something else that just occurred to me... Do you think good future you is dead now? He did say he was over thousands of years old and we haven't seen him since I removed his rebirth powers.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Maybe both of them just went poof? But what real reason would he have to come back here?

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Good question, maybe good future you just didn't have a reason to come back here, unlike evil future you. I guess we will never know the answer.