The Camilla Story - Or, 'Why did the chicken across the road?'

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I think that Gonzo and Camilla are still together. In AVMMC, at the very end, when they are all going out to sing Christmas Carols, Gonzo can be heard saying, "Camilla, come on". It is subtle, but if you listen carefully you can hear it. I do hope that they bring back that relationship more in future productions. Gonzo and Camilla are such a great couple! :concern:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Here is a little thing that's been bothering me much'o.

Why did Gonzo dump Camilla? There was no Camilla in MTI (hardly) and in an entire film about Gonzo (MFS) there was none, zero, zilch references to the chicken romance.

So, did Gonzo chicken out, or what?

Or has he taken up with the Turkey on teh next street instead?

Bea:zany:{And why is there no Camilla smilie???}regard
well since i rebuilt camilla for the christmas movie , i know they used her,(all though the on scene she shared with gonzo she was replaced by yet another generic chicken, somthing that was sort of and inside muppet joke since the muppet show days, lol, since all the chickens pretty much look the same they figured gonzo wouldnt know the difference, lol, any way the way i hear they started to down play alot of that stuff in order to be more (P.C.)
pretty stupid idea to me, since it was one of gonzos more enduring charms :concern:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
he can't tell the difference between her and a 'generic' chicken....why I'm shocked!

Beauregard

Reaction score
You built her? Cool. Must be great to work at JHC.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
You built her? Cool. Must be great to work at JHC.
yeah , thats a common misconception, it had its ups, but more than its fair share of downs, .doesnt matter any way , i dont work there any more.

and know that disney is involved im not sure i would want to work there again, one group of corporate morons was enough, i dont think i could handle the intense beuracracy of disney :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
LOL.

So, just ut of curiosity, did you get to make any other classic characters? Or at least touch them?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
I think that Gonzo and Camilla are still together. In AVMMC, at the very end, when they are all going out to sing Christmas Carols, Gonzo can be heard saying, "Camilla, come on". It is subtle, but if you listen carefully you can hear it. I do hope that they bring back that relationship more in future productions. Gonzo and Camilla are such a great couple! :concern:
Ya that's one of those lines you have to pay attention to, but i did hear Gonzo say that to Camilla. Maybe they were split up during Muppest From Space during that time and Gonzo didn't want her to be in the movie...Ya never know....

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
But, when did they get back together?

Perhaps a mutual(sp?) dislike of KSY brought them together :wink: