The breakfast cereal thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what i've wondered?

If fruity pebbles and coacoa pebbles are just the same cereal in different colorings and flavors. :search:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
By that logic, couldn't the same be said for the different flavors of Cheerios and Rice Krispies?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of Cheerios, remember several years back when they kept doing those really sugary-sweet, sappy, and sacchrine commercials about families eating Cheerios that just watching them would give you diabetes faster than eating too much sugary cereal? My friend Kevin took a hilarious swipe at them once upon a time. . . .

http://idget.thecomicseries.com/comics/148/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So here are the new doughnut cereals from Walmart:

Can't you just hear the tears of the healthy eating advocates having a crying fit over these? :stick_out_tongue:

That being said, however, neither of these things actually taste like doughnuts . . . like, at all. The pink one tastes more like that strawberry cake they have on the dessert bar at Austin's Steakhouse, and the chocolate tastes more like a generic, store brand version of Cocoa Puffs.

Oh, and Walmart also has a new Mario cereal out now. I got a box and haven't gotten to it yet, but based on the box, it basically looks like Lucky Charms, but all the cereal pieces and marshmallows are basically Mario-themed.