The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi all it's me Dwayne and i have asked Jim if he would like to answer more questions so i thought that i would open a new theard so it would be easier on me. lol so post some questions for Muppet writer Jim Lewis and we will have some fun once again.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Did Jim answer the last questions that were asked in the first Ask Jim thread? I don't think he did, and it might be good if they were answered.

Moving right along, here is a question for Jim...

Do you happen to know what happened to Pepe's original partner, Seymour? Seymour and Pepe were a team at first, and then suddenly, when Muppets From Space began, Pepe was a main character while Seymour wasn't seen since. I am used to it by now, but when Muppets From Space was released I thought having Pepe as a solo character was an odd choice, and I actually liked Seymour better than Pepe. I'd like for him to be brought back in a future production. I don't know if he's just too hard to write for, or if Brian Henson didn't like him, or if the puppet wore out fast, or what.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
im not sure about the other questions ill check on it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Hmmm, seems like nobody else has seen this thread. Is it okay if I ask a few more questions, to get a few more out there?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well lets give it two more weeks ill go back to the old thread and pm some of the others to let them know that the new thread is up and running. I miss doing this and would really like to get back into it.

Edit:

Wow I'm tired now i sure have let my fingers do a lot of talking tonight. I have sent some pm's out to people who have asked questions before, so we should and already are seeing a response. Sometimes ya jut got to do a little campaining.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for doing this Dwayne! I didn't realize a new thread had been made, but I do have a question!

Hey Jim! Great to hear from you again! I always love these questions for you. (This is Ryan "theprawncracker" by the way.) Anyway, I read on The Muppet Newsflash blog that you had a big hand in writing the sketches for the brand new Muppets.com Disney DXD channel thing. It would be GREAT if you could tell us anything and everything you can about this incredibly exciting project.

Also, on a more slightly personal note, how has the recent Writer's Strike affected you my friend? Are things going well? Take care Jim! Good to hear from you again!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The writer's strike question is really good! I'll try to think of something else!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi Jim, Jim, Jimmy, Jim, Jim, Jim! Beau here. I wondered if there was a story to the use of the "real" style dog in Kermit's Swamp Years. Is this a part of the evolution of the Muppets, beginning with talking animals and slowly adjusting into Muppets, or is there another reason for it?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
These look great guys! i am so glad to be doing this agin I know Jim will be happy to answer our questions. I will send these off sometime this morning. After i get all my kids on there school buses.

Edit: They are now sent! I'm glad because i thought i was going to have to take my youngest to school.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hey guys,

sorry i thought i would have the answers posted by now. The problem is Jim dint get the file i sent so i have tried agin and i hope this time it works.