The Barry Lee Thread

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Nope, not a frog, according to Marty I think you're a beetle. :smile:

How about Dance your cares away, worries for another day, let the music play, Down at Barry Lee (Thread)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well in view of Krazedmuppet's siggy here's an alternative I thought of:

See King Barry sitting on his throne....see thimble, nimble King Barry sitting on his throne. :big_grin: How does that one grab you?

Oh and Beth I love your above post. That's so cool. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
I hope you're not feeling blue Skye. I know the skye is usually blue in colour but that doesn't mean you have to feel blue meaning depressed as well. You're a cheerful, bright, sunny blue skye, aren't you?
Hehe, I most certainly am, Marty! :big_grin: And I must say that I am feeling better today than I was yesterday... ahh yes, no more extremely-sad blue Skye here! Yes, the clouds are clearing, the birds are chirping, the sun is shining! And I believe it'll just keep getting better!

And thanks again, you guys... thanks for helping to cheer me up, and thanks for caring! :smile:

I love Beth and Marty's last ones. That's right, y'all..... we're all just dancing our cares away down at The Barry Lee Thread as King Barry sits on his throne!! :big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
See King Barry sitting on his throne....see thimble, nimble King Barry sitting on his throne. :big_grin: How does that one grab you?
So long as I never see Barry flirt with dirty otters. :embarrassed:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
So long as I never see Barry flirt with dirty otters. :embarrassed:

:concern: are you implying that ALL otters are dirty?:concern: was that a racest comment to otters?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
:concern: are you implying that ALL otters are dirty?:concern: was that a racest comment to otters?
Oh dear. Emmet Otter and his ma will sue you for every penny you have if you don't watch your tongue my friend.:mad:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
i dont flirt with dirty otters. also, beth, love the song!