The Art Of The Muppets Exhibit

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
My dad manged to takes pictures when "The World of Jim Henson - Muppet's, Monsters and Magic" Exhibit came to National Museum of Photography, Film & Television in Bradford in 1990. "The World of Jim Henson - Muppet's, Monsters and Magic" had quite a few merchandise, (I have) the booklet, badge, pen, mug, postcards, notepads and balloon.

zns

Reaction score
Warrick said:
I have a video tour of the Exhibit on DVD!

Willing to trade.
That's really cool. Can you describe it to us? Maybe I can do busness with you on it.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
zns said:
That's really cool. Can you describe it to us? Maybe I can do busness with you on it.
I can answer that (I supplied it :wink: )

It was filmed at the Warrington museum in the mid 90's before the exhibit was opened. It has some great shots and closeups off the muppets in different angles, looking at pictures and TV screens.

I can also trade the film aswell - let me know Zns

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Danny,
Can you take photos of the merchandise form the exhibit?

I got a poster of the Muppet Show arches full of all different Henson creations, Fraggles, Muppets, Sesame gang, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth and lots more!

zns

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
I can answer that (I supplied it :wink: )

It was filmed at the Warrington museum in the mid 90's before the exhibit was opened. It has some great shots and closeups off the muppets in different angles, looking at pictures and TV screens.

I can also trade the film aswell - let me know Zns
Thanks but I've got too much going on with my life at the moment. Thanks again.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Danny,
Can you take photos of the merchandise form the exhibit?QUOTE]

Yeah sure. I will post some pics soon.

Warrick said:
I got a poster of the Muppet Show arches full of all different Henson creations, Fraggles, Muppets, Sesame gang, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth and lots more!
I have that one too, the poster was for London Museum of the Moving Image. I have a rare poster for National Museum of Photography, Film & Television in Bradford with a different design. The poster used this picture but with a blue background :smile: