The anniversary thread!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Originally I wanted to start a thread specifically for members who are celebrating two years on the forum this year like me, but I figured that would be very limiting. So, instead here's a thread where all members can celebrate the anniversary of the day they first joined the forum.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
True, but I feel my anniversary next year will be a little more significant because it'll be my 15th.

Then again, I think MC as a whole will be 20 next year - I'm not entirely sure.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Welp, I know it's a little late, but there's a lot of members celebrating MC anniversaries this month including myself, @1000 Eyes, @D'Snowth and @LaRanaRene!

Whoooo, Happy (belated) Annniversary, one and all. Interestingly, 1000 Eyes and I happened to join the forum just a day apart from each other.
Oh crap, we did?

Holy cow, you're right! For some reason I was under the impression that you had been here for a year or two before me. Might be the fact that your post count is a couple thousand + ahead of mine. :big_grin:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
True, but I feel my anniversary next year will be a little more significant because it'll be my 15th.

It will. Opened in 1998, I believe.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh crap, we did?

Holy cow, you're right! For some reason I was under the impression that you had been here for a year or two before me. Might be the fact that your post count is a couple thousand + ahead of mine. :big_grin:
I actually always assumed you joined like a year or two before me, for some reason. Go figure.

You're right, it's gonna be a big year. To me it's actually kind of hard to believe that any website has gone on that long.

So, anyway, we're gonna need an official Anniversary song. The Happy Birthday song is copyrighted, and also it wouldn't be as catchy if we just replaced the word "birthday" with "anniversary", so we have to come up with our own song...