The 7th Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I'd be more than happy to help out next year, though I don't think I'm capable of doing it by myself. :embarrassed:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I'll do it with Zeppo! I'd love to do it and especially with a co-host!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I'm interested in possibly helping next year. But it's tentative considering I'm not sure what I'll be doing next year.

Slackbot

Reaction score
No real requirments save for attention to detail and the desire to lift others up while others simultaneously tear you down. Those allergic to thankless tasks may not be strongest candidates.
I understand exactly what you're saying, friend. I ran a similar awards program for the ReBoot fandom for one year, and had a good start on the second when the misbehavior of some factions led me to chuck it in disgust.

I think you did an excellent job this year, and I'm thankful you picked it up when others had had enough. Hopefully someone will do it next year--especially considering that the fandom should be pretty active after the movie--and will do as well.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I think it's clear to say that we should have it again next year, and that we should use the same catagories. I would be more then happy to do it, and also MC the awards as well. Unless someone would like to help with that. I liked haveing videos of songs though out the award show but i want to be more prepared with them. We have plenty of time from now untill then to really work on it and make it a great ceremony, because I'm telling you come this time next year we are going to have a whole lot more fans on this froum!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I'd love to help you with stuff Wayne if I can. I really did like the videos people did too. Maybe a few months before hand we could put something in the puppeteers area and see if anyone wants to make some vids for it.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Great idea, GH! The puppeteers here are really creative, they can come up with some funny acts!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I'd love the opportunity to do another opening number.

I could probably come up with something good for next year. :coy: