*rushes back*

okay what i have missed

:sympathy::will.i.am and another award dr tooth won it

:big_grin:alright i didn't even know

no not dr teeth dr tooth

congrates dr tooth

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't think im going to have a lot of lag time for the memberes who are not here that win awards. I'v got the next one ready to go so ya.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
umm and now folks I'm kind of sad to say that we have a guest for you all. He told me this would be funny so here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P6ds11QzWA
Statler: Why did the elephant leave the zoo!

Waldorf: Why?

Statler: So he couldn't put up with the bear!

*the two old men laugh; Fozzie sighs and rests his head on LockJaw, who in this post will not say anything because of previous posts*

Fozzie Bear: Oh my!

Oscar the Grouch: At least they didn't throw tomatoes at you!

*the crowd throws tomatoes at Fozzie*

Oscar the Grouch: Hehe!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
allrighty moving right along (yells backstage) hey George would ya clean that mess latter. Anyways time for the next award, and we still have a lot of suprises and music ahead so please stay with us this is going to be fun!

Our next award is going to someone who has been in and out this year, but we think that they have a whole lot of potential to be a whole lot stronger member here on the Forums. We now would like to recognize Most Underrated Forum Member of 2010!

The Nominees: bingboingcutie, crazy chris, D'Snowth, dwayne1115, frogboy4, Gelfling Girl, Lil0Vampy

The Winner: dwayne1115

Who is that guy I didn’t even know he was a member

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well thank you I take this Award with pride I love each and everyone one of you all who voted for me. At first I thought if I'm underrated what is it that you all would like me to do? Then I answered that question myself be me, and be around more lol. Is that about right?