The 25th Anniversary of The Muppet Movie

Erine81981

Reaction score
My favoite sences is When Kermit ride he's Bike and the When they Meet the EMB :big_grin: :sing: :halo: :flirt: :cool: Oh and Bunsans and Beakers introducsion.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Henson Company gave me the standard "Any news will be posted on www.henson.com "

I said "What a shame. The site hasn't been updated in over 2 months."

dmx10101

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Henson Company gave me the standard "Any news will be posted on www.henson.com "

I said "What a shame. The site hasn't been updated in over 2 months."
2 months? It seem like 2 years.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
2 months? It seem like 2 years.
No, you have to consider the title page. It was updated to include a Christmas greeting of Fozzie riding a sled staring out at the starry sky. That's the update I was refering to. There really hasn't been any text updates in a long time, though. They don't even have any listing for It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie on there.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
No, you have to consider the title page. It was updated to include a Christmas greeting of Fozzie riding a sled staring out at the starry sky. That's the update I was refering to. There really hasn't been any text updates in a long time, though. They don't even have any listing for It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie on there.
Oh, it didn't see that pic, other then that though you right as they haven't even added IAVMMCM to the list.

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
My two favorite scenes are Fozzie and Kermit in the Studebaker (that's a great song and Big Bird's cameo was fun) and the last 20 minutes or so when they reprise the Rianbow Connection and the set starts to fall apart. The chaos surrounding it is what I've always loved about the Muppets.

BTW, that was an excellent article Super Scooter linked to at ToughPigs.com.